Never take down a line array for aiming adjustments again!
Polar Focus Zbeam Hawk allows for adjustment of pan and tilt under full load of conventional line arrays which have a center spine. The center spine pattern is
common on Bose, D&B, EAW, JBL, Meyer, QSC, etc. line array frames.
Features of the Polar Focus Zbeam Hawk:
1) Service eye to lift cluster into place.
2) Dead hang eyes for permanent suspension.
3) Location of pan axle, allows for 360° rotation under full load. Includes a friction bearing so that the cluster will not ‘free spin’. The friction bearing works in a similar manner to your car’s sun visor. Push it, it turns. Let it go, it stays.
4) Fixed slot, accepts 3/8” to 3/4” shackle.
5) Slot on adjustable carriage, accepts 3/8” – 3/4” shackles. Adjust position to fit line array of the day.
6) Adjustable position center carriage. Allows for tilt adjustment under full load, as accurate as 1/10 of a degree.
The Hawk has 360° pan control, with a friction bearing. The friction bearing works like your car sun visor; when you push, it turns, when you let go, it stays. The Hawk accepts shackles from 3/8 to 3/4 inches. The lower half of the Hawk allows for infinite adjustment of tilt under full load. Adjustments of 5, 2, 1, or even 1/10th of a degree are possible under full load.
The Zbeam Hawk also functions as a line array extension bar. The front of the Hawk supports the back of the line array, and the back of the Hawk supports the lower pullback point for line arrays with extreme downangles. The Hawk can effectively add 16 inches of depth to a standard line array frame while retaining pan and tilt control under full load. You`ll never have to take down a line array to re-aim it again.
With a WLL of 1100 lbs and a design factor of 10:1, the Hawk is useful with most installed line arrays today. A larger version with a 3,000 lb WLL is also available. Another model, the Rocker Hawk, is liftable with two motors for portable applications.
See our Zbeam Hawk Quicksheet, or consult with a Polar Focus product specialist for further assistance. Pro audio rigging design, roof attachment, supplemental structure, sales, support and PE stamped drawings in any US State provided by Polar Focus.
Call us today for more information at (413) 586-4444.